Thursday 28 May 2009

13 Things i forgot

I Forgot...

How amazing my dog is
My Dog

How cool synchronized backflips are
Paul Jeffries & Jack Marchant, Backflips

That i no longer have this realy cool picture of jesus
Jesus

That i haven't done any band promos in ages
Crystal Arcade

That Wiley was once a puppy
My Dog

That i don't do surreal photos anymore
Mouth Arm

How much i love Brighton
Brighton

Misty mornings & sheep are amazing
Corfe mullen/Wimborne

That me & April need to go shoot more photos
Portrait of April

How much i love this lens, realy regret selling it
My lens

How haggard my desk used to look (looks fresh now)
My Desk

That i get to see Dan le sac & Scroobious Pip this summer yet again
Dan le sac & Scroobious Pip

& finally
how much i love this photo i took of Ben Wallace
Ben Wallace - Handplant Barspin

No comments:

Post a Comment